Thursday, July 29, 2010

27/7/10 Luck

I don't know what is wrong throughout the week, really some luck I got here, can't even have a proper meal. I still haven't got back my darling yet which is very frustrating because I can't do anything without her.. Sometimes I think I depend too much on darling, but the truth is, I can't not to...because the world is forcing me to depend on her...luckily I love her very much...

I finished the introduction for life span by borrowing my roommate's laptop which is actually very kind of her. Then at night, my English teammate came to my hostel to do another essay, there is this other girl was suppose to come to my hostel but he didn't show up so, I was getting worried since lately, the security here is not that good, everyone should be careful. She was coming my hostel to bring laptop to one of my teammate which I have no idea what the transport is and luckily later when my teammate was leaving, she show up in a car, with nothing but her usual sunshine smile, what a relief to see her...

Before essay, We were supposed to have dinner which somehow the cute guy's car broke down because of no battery, luckily his brother and housemate came to the rescue...the exhaust pipe's smoke was so smoky and smelly...

That's about it for this day...