Friday, July 2, 2010

Start

I am just starting to write in blog and I don't realy have any idea on what to write but I think everyday thing is more suitable, it's kind of my diary then... well, in that case, I should start like this. Today, I am not happy, things just push me around here and there...I don't feel in control and confident anymore... I used to be so in control but now, everything just seem so confusing and so grey... I am begining to loose my ability to see colour... I am also lost in this new world I am in. I am so used to being alone, but maybe I am tired now, maybe it's time for me to find a group, a place to rest and stop for. For half of my life, I always assume that I will be just fine even if I am alone and it is ok untill now... I don't know what change or maybe the changing part is me... maybe I am just tired...