Saturday, July 24, 2010

24/7/10 Accident and Funfair

I was going to see my friend's little sister after we had lunch together, I miss her so much, such a wonderful girl but after we order, BANG!!! I heard this, a motorcycle hit a bike and I just can't pretend to not know, so as usual...I ran there to see if I can help..ironically, the girl that was hit turn out to be my friend's roommate's girlfriend.. we rush her to the hospital and stay there with her, but we did went out to have lunch at 3 something and also meet up with his sister, she gave me a nice big hug which the whole bus was watching since she was on a tour to visit UTAR only and everyone have to wait so that we can meet...

The accident girl was released from the hospital and luckily she was alright...and her boyfriend finally get to breath again...

At night, after dinner, my other friends and I went to the funfair, we played and it was fun...my roommate played until dizzy...haha...so lame...

I still haven't found my pen drive yet, hopping my 8GB will show up soon...my darling(laptop) went sick (broke), so sad...sob sob... T-T"