Saturday, July 10, 2010

Missing


The picture is the food my housemate cooked yesterday, there is one more soup actually but I forgot to take the picture of it,haha...
Throughout this week...I kind of saw a lot of my friends posting something about missing someone...and I kind of wish that I have that special someone to miss too... Well...it's not like I don't miss my family but...it's not the same thing isn't it?
It's been so long or it just feels long...since I last dated anyone....actually...come and think of it..it's not really that long...just 7 months only what... feels like forever... I am not saying I am desperate but, I kind of miss that feeling of being pamper, be scold because u accidentally hurt yourself (which is very often for me, haha...), be hug when u are sad, and having someone to just sit beside u silently when u are tense, this little things really makes life so much more easier for me...even colours seem brighter and everything is beautiful... I know how this might sound...it sounded silly right? Some may say all this is just hormone reaction and chemical changes in the brain... Somehow...to me, it's not silly but valuable... the way I value things is always a bit different, haha...but I think this time, there must be someone who agrees with me...
OK...enough from this heavy stuff... it's time for group discussion with my teammate again today and I sure hope things is fast to settle because I am kind of getting a little out of passion and patient here... I really like this course... and about this... I just remember that I kind of have something to post....