Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Slow but going

Today is kind of a good day, not great yet but it's OK...The most wonderful thing that happen today is my friends from high school and I finally got a chance to have dinner together...I am so happy, it's been a long time since I last saw them and they all change a little bit from appearance but inside of that, they are still the same, kind, loyal and helpful friends... I am glad that they contacted me and thanks to facebook and msn...I didn't lost contact with all my good friends... I try not to write anything about school since it's always about bad news, I am waiting froward to meet new friends and have more good news to share soon...

Maybe this school don't like me that much, maybe that is why I have to went in to all this troubles but, sooner or later...it will know that I am one of a kind and things will go smoother, haha...I am describing the school like a person, my brain must be clog or short circuit again...or I should say that my brain was never normal b4, haha.... hope that school's things will get better somehow... On the other hand... my personal life is going a lot smoother just as I imagine it will... things are going pretty well with my new friends and some of them are actually bonding with me, this might just be a great start for another exciting friendship in my life... Life is perfect because I am still alive and I am still having different colours added to this ordinary yet unique life of mine... Hopefully tomorrow will be another adventure....