Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad morning, great night

Bad morning to start with but after that, all my best friend call and everything seem so much more easier,they helped me with my problems a lot...I am so going to miss them, they were always there for me and now I am all alone... They said to stay in touch... but I am afraid of is becaming more and more like stranger. These friends is the kind of friends that helped me, scream with me and cry with me... they are so important to me and somehow I didn't notice that b4... Time past me by, and I have forgotten, forgot bout the things that matters to me, forgot bout what a relationship meant to me, and slowly...I even forgot the feeling of being love... I forgot too many things untill I feel emptiness...I know that it will never go away but I can always fill it with something good... happiness comes by often, I will just have to notice it when it does come by... Feeling better than b4 and hopefuly tmr will be even better...