Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28/7/10 Strange day...

Got back my darling just now which is the greatest news I had the whole week...and I have decided to go back hometown tomorrow to solve somethings.

Today I share some of my personal life in class which I will never ever do it again since I don't think anyone care and it is my personal life after all, better just keep it personal...

I was scolded by a women trough a private number phone call, which this is what a strange person like me also find it strange... She claims that I stole her boyfriend and tell me to stay away from him. What the hell happen to this world until people like me is label as boyfriend thief... After I confronted the boyfriend which i miraculously have until I don't even know, only I know that he has no idea who she was. This scares me even more...since this mean, we have a psycho secret admire around us...I wonder if she spy...

I really don't want any unnecessary misunderstand, I only wanted to be friendly but somehow, it became slutty to some people...Sigh...