Monday, July 12, 2010

Thinking...

Today is a fine day....actually I didn't get much sleep yesterday since a little too much thinking was performed.... I don't want to think, but I just can't help wondering if I am over reacting for the gf thing...today I seems to have calm down, not really feeling anything already...

Well...lets talk something bout today... today is hectic like any usual Monday... but it's not bad... I have been trying to avoid some of my friends just for the misunderstanding to swell down... she just think that I have feelings for her man regardless of the truth...sigh... so hard to explain this kind of things...

Well... I hang out with the new guy throughout the day which is quit boring... well, since we don't really have much incommon and I like big group more... I think that time will make everything better... just have to let it flow slowly...

Yesterday one of my housemate cut his finger while opening the can meat... well...yesterday I was too busy with other thing until forgot bout this, but he seems to be fine now and I am really glad he will heal soon although the cut is a little deeper than i expected...
Today my last class end a little bit earlier and my land lady cook for us, she really know how to cook, taste delicious and looks good too...but somehow the atmosphere is a little strange now and then...
There is a girl in my class acted very strangely when I appear... she tend to stop speaking and have no interest in listening to me as well... I don't know her and she don't know me but I don't think she likes me very much...I don't know why she acted the way she did but I am too tired to find out why right now, I already got too much on my hands right now...
That gentleman in my class turn out to be just another boy, when he is around his friends, he acted like a child...always so playful and he talks to every girl that is around him, might just be another guy that can't make u fell safe...
I am tired and I think sleeping is good for me now, hope that tomorrow discussion will be smooth...