Sunday, July 25, 2010

25/7/10 Arhhhh!!!!!!

Very very bad mood...I still can't find my 8GB, and my darling(laptop)was send into a clinic(shop) to be fix, which I don't think that doctor(repairmen) know what to do at all...he was confuse bout everything...my poor darling with this crappy doctor, the minute I walk in is already a mistake...



My assignment went stuck without my darling, I really nid her badly...=(
Luckily I have a great roomate that willing to borrow me her laptop and I get to check out something and make some statement on facebook so that everyone will know what happen to me.



Luckily the cute guy is available to help me with my litreature review and I get to have lunch and dinner with some really good friends and my roomate was so patient with me.. in some way, I am consider lucky^^