Sunday, July 11, 2010

calm happy day

Today, I found useful info on the internet for my assignment and things seems to be working out pretty well...just face it...when it comes to working or doing something serious, i will be better with men than women... after my new teamate and I ate lunch together, he and the other guy came to my hostel and things just went pretty smoothly and I know more about them in this few hours than the others do...I really hope this keep up and things will be be even better someday...
I went for shopping today, and this time I actualy feel joy, o yeah...before I went out, my rental lady call my hostel leader to ask me if I wanted to buy a printer, how nice of she but I can't help wondering how did she know that I was even looking for one... I don't recall telling her that... anyway...i went for shopping, my roomate and I even bought the same cloth, haha... and then after i went home... my housemate from the opposite room suddenly jump out from their room, after asking only I know that there is a bee inside but the guy took care of it...so brave..haha...that is about all today...