Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Apologize

Today I apologize to my bff because i really think that I shouldn't just lost such a great friend over a girl...so not worth it...and I can't just judge him base on one incident...he is always by my side for anything else and a relationship like this don't come often, he screw up this time but he did right every other time... After I put this problem down... I feel so much more better... music sounds better, the birds looks prettier and they are even singing to me...haha...haluscinating...
I want to know everything but he didn't reply my message yet so..I think I will wait for it... I think his gf is somewhat special and I am sure his gf is very lucky to have him...
From this moment on, I am going to be very focus on my homework and prepare for the mid term...even if I am late but I do believe that I have certain talent in this and it might just not be so bad...ok...that's about it...have to continue study lo....may tomorrow I will study even harder...