Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20/7/10 So0o0ooo Much to write

Borrowing my roommate's laptop to update things right now, I should start with 21/7/10, I was so busy but everyday, I still manage to have things happening...haha...not really a bad thing though since it makes my life colourful... I jot down what had happen for the past week and it started with this, it was my off day from school and every Tuesday, it was supposed to be a boring dull day but the night of this day came up pretty busy, I had a discussion with the English group, and everything went pretty well and I learn a lot about them.

I am still having trouble communicating with one of the girls (communication error), the Chinese look guy was absent, but there is this girl which I enjoy talking to very much, I think I will call her the optimistic girl, she was trying to finished a flying heart art craft for her friend's birthday as I remember and they were so beautiful, if got chance, I will sure learn this origami from her. She is very easy to talk to and have her own view on things...hope that we will be great friends...

After they leave, it was already 12a.m plus, there was a surprise party afterwards for one of my housemate, she must be very happy and cherish every moment of that party, the candle was so nicely done in my rental lady's living room saying "Happy Birthday 21", I could see their hard work on it. There was cake fight, pictures, videos was taken, and after opening the present, it was already 3a.m so, we all went home to sleep, it was fun but very tiring...