Thursday, July 22, 2010

21/7/10 Strange day

Today is like being in different dimension in a same day, well..when I was in counselling class, there was a story saying that there is crocodile in the pond outside school, I find that impossible and funny. I think it's some kind of a reptile though.

When in life span class, we were asked to listen to a talk..it was call "Social Enterprise" if I am not mistaken, it is a combination of human behaviour and business, helping but having income at the same time. I was quit impress by the idea actually. Before the talk show start, I actually apologised to that cool girl, I guess I just gave up, I tried communicating with her but she seems to hate me so I apologised for whatever that I did and gave up on her.

In psychology class, it was an open book test today and after that I borrowed one of my pens to the cute guy and he actually broke my pen, the pen was new and until now I still can't understand how on earth can a guy accidentally broke a pen just by writing with it, must have some kind of strong grip there, haha... when I told our friends bout it, they laugh until their stomach pain...

English class was so boring today and had to pass up another essay next week, but I just see this as an opportunity for me to know my teammates more...and I forgot to say this, my roommate's name officially became Chibi Maruko( Xiao Wan Zhi)...she hates it but she got no choice but to accept it, haha... and I found out that she eats apple by holding a bowl underneath, which is a little weird for me but cute...^^