Friday, July 9, 2010

Crappy Day actually it's fine

Crappy day....is it me or everyone might just need to escape to somewhere sometime soon.... Everything is just so out of place today...the weather is like hell...the class is somewhat fun but I don't think I had learned anything...

My assignment is a lot of work that haven't even started, my mom is talking nonsense again, pushing me to buy a printer...like that is something very important or something like that...and I don't know if I am even breathing from all this chaos in one day... The worse part is, I am not sure if I understand what am I reading from the textbook, that is somewhat the particular thing that is making me tense up...Maybe because mid term is approaching and my mood just change like the weather...At first, when I went back to hostel, things was fine, I even think the flower by the pond is beautiful...then comes tons of trouble....I was only trying to find someone to have dinner with me, it's that really mission impossible???

Since the weather is crappy so...everyone just want to stay home...Now I don't even have mood to eat anymore...fortunately my housemate just told me that they are cooking...after I just found someone to eat with me, haha...how ironic is that... I just want my normal life back...I don't have to ask if ppl want to have dinner with me... we just go together...because this is what that is suppose to happen, u just have some sort of a gang and u do everything together.... Now... everything is like hunting for treasure...I have to search for dinner partner and group partner, class partner, toilet partner and everything else.... that is why I hated group at the first time...in the situation I am in right now...only disco music can calm me down a little bit... things should be simpler...everything should be just on auto pilot sometimes.... well... feel so much more better now... my mood is better now, haha... I am weird rite... I just needed some space for me to express myself, this is probably the only reason I created this blog in the first place anyway....

Let's say something happier now... tension go away... I hate u.... Well, my class teacher sang today...which is indeed the only fun I had for the whole day... Today just fly by so quickly and in my opinion...way too quickly... let's just see if the dinner tonight will cheer me up a little...and the result is...Haha...tonight, the food actually taste goodand look nice too...altought I still did eat something rotten but... it's fine...I can deal with that...and I know what my goal should be now...I am so going to enjoy every moment of this life and wish that someday I get to have my own unique place and I might just get the chance to go somewhere...to see different things for a change...to feel the world in a different way...and I should start here...and now. Wish me luck...