Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exhausted day

I only got the mood and the time to write my blog now, skip a day is because yesterday's my Internet connection was down...second is because i went back to the hostel a little bit later than usual.... Let see...where shall i start first?

Erm...yesterday's class was long and boring, one of my lecturer ask me to say something about daily life so I say something bout the food around here...I remember I said something like the food here is all fried this ,fried that, not chicken, then fish and all fried fried, fried, bored and unhealthy... it is so hard to find vegetable around here and if got, the veges will taste like paper...so0o0o0o0oooo hard to swallow.... the whole class agree and laugh... like last time I said the management at the school sucks, they also give the same reaction, maybe my words does got little effect on ppl..haha...

Apart from this lecturer, another lecturer today was in big trouble...he lost his name list and the monitor broke and the class is very cold, boring and a little scary...but the outcome was quit ok...because we all found a same topic to talk about which is talk bad things about that lecturer, wakakakakakaka....we even discuss if his hair was real...haha...bad lo...

After class, I went back to hostel just to put down my things... I realized that my rental lady was cooking, but I go out also because my friend's car is already outside waiting... my housemate should have inform me earlier... but what to do, I already promised my friends... I can't just tell them to eat alone, that's wrong...so I had a long dinner with friends and I know a little bit more about the new guy and the cute one too... I found some incommen with the cute one. The assignment is almost done and I think I can past it up tomorrow for sure...

The dinner today is a little deep, I told a nice guy something deep... he is the friend of the new guy and I forgot bout what we were talking about but I told him that long lasting love don't exist... I told him that, we make our self believe that we should get married and have a life then die happily, but when we grow up and start working, everything became the same, we do the same thing over and over again everyday... at last we became a passionless and soulless machine that operates... I am not saying that there is no love in this world, I just believe it in parts, marriage start from love but last because of something else, there is love at the beginning but when time past, that is just the way it goes...For example, when u are younger, u like a girl or boy and when u grow older, u like another different person, then suddenly when u are married, u wont like other ppl anymore? what changes? A piece of paper? A promise? After some years...we don't think anymore, we just go along... If we do think, that might just be why there is a thing call DIVORCE...

The unknown future attracts me so much....because that is where the excitement is...the place where i can still make mistake and be stupid... I will try not to let my life go according to robotic system, I will try to keep my passion and live my life... just as I said b4 at school, dare to fight, dare to dream, prove yourself with no regrets... May my life be fill with colours...