Monday, July 26, 2010

26/7/10 Didn't sleep

One of teammate seems to have problems with her part of the assignment which is almost the whole assignment so the cute guy and I have to step on it. He came to my hostel and we just make an assignment out from scratch... I was so tired and my shoulder feels like it is going to fall down anytime soon... The good news is I found my 8GB pen drive, it was with my housemate, we kind of forgot about it and the important part is just got it back.

My darling is still sick and that doctor just keep giving me tons of excuses..I hate that guy and my poor darling...=(

One of my teammates seems to be avoiding my calls which upset me a little and make my day even more depressing but at least I finished the assignment and I know who to trust and who not to.

The only good thing that happen today is, the girl which I thought hate me, actually turn out to be another nice person that protects herself with angry face, she got a lot of great friends around her which I think she notice it already and I hope I will get to know her better in the future.^^