Monday, August 2, 2010

Desperate

I went home for a few days to get everything straight, like making a new ic... I get to talk to my brothers, grandmother and my mom. I played with HAPPY, and LUCKY the dogs. they grow bigger than i remember...

Today when I came back from Kedah to Kampar, the bus that I was supposed to get on break down, I am fine with that but they they put me in a bus to Ipoh only and assign me the sit where the driver will sleep when tired which is suffering since I got no place to put my legs but this is still ok, since I met a guy which is also a student in Utar was sitting beside the driver in a plastic chair, poor guy. He study journalism and I think he will be great in the future... The bus driver was almost asleep on the way there and I was so nervous... but eventually we were safely delivered to Ipoh, at there we have to find a bus station which we have no idea where it was and we were just wondering around and ask whoever that is there, finally found it and after 15 minutes, we got on the right bus and headed home, after we arrived, we were so tired and call a taxi to send us back to hostel... at least I get to know a nice guy out of all this chaotic...

Tonight, a misunderstanding is solved which I don't even know how and what really happened but I don't care anymore because there is another person which is making me confuse... I no longer have the strength to handle another betrayer...and I won't. Maybe I am being weak and stupid but...when I just can't handle lies anymore, after I gave chances for people to tell me the truth, I expect the whole truth...and if they don't take that chance to full use, I snap, I just choose to walk out from their life. I have no problem pretending to not know a person and certainly have no problem of just stop contacting with him or her. Maybe I act like a child but this is how I kept my dignity, I walk away before they are taken from me...

Tired morning, disappointing night, I am really DESPERATE for something, anything good to happen to me...soon...