Monday, July 5, 2010

Ouch!!! Yeah!!!

Why do I always get so soft hearted....Today is unlucky for me, I got class at morning till 8 at night, I was planning on having dinner with friends and my phone was out of battery since I am constanly on the phone with everyone and I think my battery die faster than usual, maybe it's time for a new battery...


As for the the dinner, I kind of miss it and the reason is because I can't contact them and here comes the soft hearted part, I was cycling back to hostel so that I can charge my phone and it was dark and I was in a hurry and suddenly out of nowhere came a cat...just jump out from the bushes, it was two cats chasing actualy...and I realy don't want to hit them so I turn...then...there is only sound...arh!!!bing!!!bong!!!biang!!!I got into an accident because of two cats...my knee and hands...haiz...but if I get to choose one more time, I will still avoid them, cant help it, it's in my nature...


I got back to the hostel with bruises and cuts here and there(nothing serious compare to what I faced b4), feeling hungry, tired and all alone...but I have no feeling of sad or sympathy for myself, all I can think of is quickly charge my phone and tell my friends that I am fine, they must be worried sick...


I then sat down here and type... well... come and think of it, there is lucky part of today too...I talk to a girl who I think is charming and extraordinary ( first impression), and I kinda know more about myself through her, I feel more comfortable with myself and I realy hope we can be good friends.


Meanwhile, there is this guy I met today, a gentleman (first impression)... he give out a message saying that there is no problem of letting ppl know u read hard, I hope I can get to know him better as well...^^ At class, got a game going today, and it was so funny, the most fun I had in a classroom... The conclusion is... today is a great start for possibly great friendship despite the unfortunate incident... Think positive is a perfect start for everything, and hope that tmr will be another adventure...