Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy and Unhappy

Wat should I write first....hmm... let's start with the happy stuff... I manage to be very concentrate on the " to do list" and finished quite a big part of my study, which is good... and I get to have dinner with my housemate and rental lady or from now on I should call her "leng lui"^^...

We went to the night market and the taste of food suits me... I like it... today one of my housemate seems a little tense up... she keeps on letting things slip through her hand.. I wonder wat she is thinking... or maybe I think too much...haha... just hope that she will feel better and be stress free again soon^^

Now for the bad part... just because I rejected ur romantic feelings...doesn't mean we can't be friends right... I just wish tat ppl stop seeing things as so complicated... I think if u got rejected... friendship can still be continue...just maybe not tat close as b4... I just wish tat he see this fact soon....