Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do u love me?

I was trying to prepare for my final but I found out that this subject is easy to understand in terms of language but very hard to interpret... I lost my temper a while...but i guess I will just have to be extra hardworking and maybe with a little help from friends... and I'll be fine^^

"Do u love me?" This is kind of a tricky question...b4 I went to bath, a friend called.. I find it funny because she don't even know that she is being jealous... the story is something like this... "The guy was talking to the girl next to him and my friend saw it and went upset... she stay quiet through the whole dinner but the guy dnt seem to notice it at all... she got even angrier and went all depress"

Haha...she is being jealous rite? I told her to try hint or tell the guy directly how she feels...if this don't work out...wat is the worse case that would happen? Just continue to be friends and forget bout the chances with him and move on... We are adults now...feelings are normal... if dnt feel the same way then... just be friends lo... but at least u nid to let the person know... better than just get jealous alone...