Wednesday, August 11, 2010

mentally tired but...

"My mental stage is in a very very tired situation now...I am tired of being nice to people, I am tired of knowing everything...I am tired of thinking, tired of people the most... I nid to escape..." This is what I was thinking this morning...for about 2 minutes but then...problems just breath away by me...

I am so glad that I am always capable to just breath away the problems for a while...but as usual...just for a while...I am still tired but i have my energy regeneration serum...haha...from my friends simple chatting, teammate's short discussion and housemaster's laughter...these little things make my life better...some people make ur life miserable but some make it better just by a simple hi or just a smile will do...^^I know I am lucky to be here and have something...

My part of presentation is done...i hope that everyone else is doing fine too^^ Maybe I dnt knw my teammates very well but I do know that some of them do care about this presentation...I am so nervous and I only hope I wont lost my ability to speak or forget bout everything by then..

Maybe some people just like to assume that it is normal to present urself as "mr.u know everything" and do everything perfectly...how tired is that...not tired for that "mr. know all"maybe, but how it make the people around feel...sooner or later, everyone will remain a distance to prevent themselves from feeling mentally tired...