Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Truly Happy

It's been a while since I last felt truly happy... I was glad that everyone around me seems to be happy.. I am glad that I have become part of some ppl's life and some more important than others... but there is a hole in me and it's getting bigger... am I truly happy? At this very moment.. I know I am not...because I am questioning...

Hmm...the feeling of loosing control seems to be still hunting me... I thought that I would get over it soon but...it just didn't go away... I am still feeling alone and drowning... maybe I am asking too much...at least I am still glad that I am apart of something^^ Just hopping that I will be fine after tomorrow's dinner with friends^^

For now...I think I will just enjoy other's happiness and maybe sooner or later I will find that very thing which will give me true happiness... mean time... enjoyING some music of Olivia Ong will be good enough for me^^ Dnt knw since when and why, her voice just makes me feel calm^^