Friday, August 6, 2010

MaNy tO wRiTe@@

Let's start with 3/8/10, it was exhausted but I had a great time celebrating my house mate's birthday. I can tell that everyone is having a great time... we were taking pictures and I meant a lot of pictures...and laughing until our stomach pain and after that we all went back to hostel and chat for a while until our energy level drop to negative on some of us, and more pictures were taken. I think I might change my mind on having my pictures taken, I do think that freezing my smile is annoying but...I find it quit comfortable to take pictures with a happy crowd and having my own memory recorded^^


4/8/10, since we talk until 4a.m yesterday, my energy level is a little low today but luckily today was just presentation day, I get quite amusing in discovering different types of formal wear and listening to my friends complaining on skirts, haha...but they do look great in formal though^^ I am starting to worried bout my presentation bout next week since it's been a while since I last present in front of a large crowd and I have to wear heals...high heel shoes is always a nightmare to me, I wonder if I will ever like it, but I do think they are pretty though^^


5/8/10, Today I have only one class early in the morning and I stay back to discuss details with my teammates which now that everything is fix, only I realized that I got 2 presentation at week 11 and 3 presentation at week 13 if I am not mistaken, everything must be rush and my final is coming up after this. I will have to admit that I am a little stressed but...I think I can handle this just fine, it's not the worse I had. There is a very funny and strange incident after this though...I was just going to get my bike and go home but...here comes the ironic incident, my bike miraculously got stuck with another bike and I do mean the kind which is very stuck@@ I was helped by 2 guards at first but after that, a gang of foundation in business students came down from class to help out and in the end another guard came in to help so...all together it's 3 guards and 6++ students, that is a lot of man power to separate 2 bikes, lol...swt~~ My bike finally got free with a little damage and they went up to class, I think I cost them their lunch time... it only cost me about rm10 to fix my bike though, I did made friends with them through facebook at night ...well...quite an interesting experience though...haha^^