Saturday, August 28, 2010

=(

Sigh...the more I try to know him...the more depressed I get... I try to help him but my help seems to caused more pain to him...am I doing the right thing? Y can't ppl see the good that I am trying to do but only know how to get all defensive about things...




What is it that makes ppl see the good in others like I do? I am starting to believe that maybe I am also the stupid kind of human being, the kind who thinks that everybody will accept help and see the help i am giving as help...it's like being struck by lightning...one minute u are being ur normal self and the next...ur heart got fried...




I dnt mean to hurt him..or caused any pain...I was just trying to be nice...but end up causing unwanted trouble... I know he wanted me to ignored him...dnt nid to care about him...but the way he said it...it makes me feel even more depressed... does he not know that I really do care?