Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sad, glad and nervous

Today is so...complicated, the first thing I can think of is the unhappy incident in class today. =( Well...I am not sure wat happen but, some of my friends just start arguing with another friend of mine in front of the whole class, things just when ugly but not very savior yet... I hate it when my friends fight..but after that, my lecturer seems to be handling it..it's almost settle but I really hope they can get along soon, and try to see the good in one another.

My ptptn suddenly got approved claiming that their new website was down and asking us to go back to the old website...Sigh...government! never manage anything right! make ppl scare and confuse only@@

The dinner tonight is long...since the food takes forever to get ready... it's like the waiter needs to go fish for the prawn and import the spices to make the paste..but at least i remember to buy top up card for my phone.

After that, watch a scary movie with housemates since tonight is the first night of ghost festival, they want something scary...but that movie turn out to be a disaster...it's so00ooo0oo0oo...boring...but at least get to spend time with my housemates and know a bit more bout them...^^

Feels like a longer day than usual...and tomorrow, I am going to finished up the slide show and prepare for the presentation which I am very nervous about since it's been years since I last presented anything...hope that everything is going to be smooth...