Friday, August 27, 2010

More Birthdays

It's the birthday of my Land Lady and I am very glad that she had a great time... there was tears but it's the good type-the tears of joy and touch...^^

We celebrate it 2 days earlier from 28/08/2010 since we wanted to give her a surprise...We made a video of greetings, there is an ice-cream cake with a picture of mini cooper on top, she like it since it is not as solid as the other cakes...and the most important thing was the present (
small control mini cooper car). Haha...I was in charge in handling the car out and I was so happy to know that her first birthday wish was wanting to have a model of mini cooper(furfill)^^ I wonder wat the other wishes were... haha...but I think it will all come true...because good things always happen to good ppl^^

The video we made was making her cry because we manage to get the video of her family... I personally think that the part of her father is the most touching part...her father said:"if u feel tired, just come home", how nice to know that u will have a place to go back to... a place that is familiar and warm...^^

I really wish that she will be always happy and keep on bringing happiness to the ppl around her^^