Monday, August 16, 2010

Gathering^^

How nice it is to just be with a group of friends and talk...I am so glad that I went back to hometown... I get to catch up with some old friends... I should have post this up days ago but I kind of got into a fever.. I just got sick suddenly while sitting on a bus back to kampar... OMG..so cold!!! I was shivering all the way...very uncomfortable trip indeed.. after resting for 2 days, I finally got better...strangely my fever keep on coming back and there is rashes on my hands..hopefully it wont get any worse..or else..I will really have to step into the smelly hospital...I hate the smell of antistatic..makes me dizzy...

Let's continue bout the gathering...it was so fun...we went eating first and I was wearing a dress...not really comfortable but I don't hate it. We were talking to each other from a very chaos direction...sometimes i dnt even know who is talking to who,haha...

one of them, V, bring his little sis along, my bro Eugene did mention a little bit about V's sister is a bit quiet so...I pay some special attention to her... nobody can be quiet around me...it's forbidden...haha... the topic came around pretty smoothly after a while^^

We talk about about tat movie "SAW", one of my favorite, well...torturing seems to have an impact on everyone since this movie just drawn everyone to attention, haha... I guess we all have some psychopathic blood within us huh.... lol... I did mention something bout hello kitty and owl...hehe...some little secret love of mine^^
We went to Eugene's house later and I was glad to see his mom since I was worried about her but...she seems fine and still manage to throw out a few jokes...haha^^ They are learning guitar now...and I find that Terry has a soothing voice... and he can play.. and draw, wish to see his drawings soon^^, we were there until 4 in the morning, so late, but I kind of expected it...haha

Hope the next gathering, we could go sing karaoke or something fun^^