Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Secret

I have a secret...it's not really a secret now since some of my friends know about it and I am not really trying to hide it, but the more I come clean with it, the more confused and scared I get. Why can things be clearer and easier? I know maybe things will get better as time pass but I dnt think mine is going anywhere...

It's already very hard for me to know love again (by love, I mean all kinds of love), but having to classified it into categories (friendship, family, romance...) seems to be a harder task. Even if the secret is no longer a secret, the outcome of the secret must remain unknown. It is already hard enough to know if a person feels the same way as u do..it became harder when u dnt even knw if that person notice u at all (as lover option)... it might be an option for me..but it might never appear as an option to others at all...

What if the option is not even consider as an option? How many will ignored others and just go with their heart?