Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a day@@

Today I started out my day with a pair of baggy eye and a tired body since I didn't sleep last night, have to study for today's paper... and my roommate had a fever yesterday but now she is as good as new^^


When I arrived at school, I was walking like a blind fly and accidentally knock a guy until his notes was all over the floor, totally my fault but he keep on saying sorry and nvm, I feel so guilty but I was in a hurry so I leave as soon as I pass him his notes. If we have a chance to meet again, I might exchange phone number and mail address with him, call it fate to meet like this, haha~~

Then, the bad news of today~ My housemate got into an accident...her right hand and leg was hurt and she miss out on her exam... then we went back to campus with leng lui to settle this incident just to find myself even more in shock because the driver was actually my classmate... Awkward!!! I wonder why do I always end up in this kind of situation...however, it didn't end bad..which is good^^ It was uneasy to see my housemate that was in pain, I really wish I can help her with the pain more...


I hope she gets better soon, luckily she writes with her left hand or she will have even more probs to come in her next paper...