Sunday, September 12, 2010

Water Flame

When I was just a little girl... I already heard ppl say:"Girls are made out of water, that is why they cry easily" This phrase used just flew past me... because I think it's wrong and still think so...but~~

When I was at my hometown a few days ago, I found my own diary in my computer ( I thought it was lost after reformat) and it was shocking to see how little happiness was in it... and how many tears I have silently wasted... (maybe because I only remember to write it when I am sad, haha...)

I became happier after moving here to Kampar or maybe because I get to be a student in university... but for whatever reason, the point here is...I am happier now... maybe stop pushing myself to be strong and independent all the time is not really that bad after all^^ There is nothing wrong if I am made out of water...haha, as long as I know how to manipulate it (like the picture above), there is no rule saying that water can't be strong^^