Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movie, Dinner =)

I finished a movie called " Definitely,Maybe". Well... it's not exactly the kind of movie that will touch ur heart...but... it kinda say something like... "there is a chance where u will make mistake at the first choice, but there is always chance to make it right"... a cute young actress was playing the daughter and she remind me of what I was like when I am a kid, older than u seem...haha^^

At night...it was a definite great night... I asked my friends out and we went for dinner... the topic was so funny... we were all laughing and enjoying...and I get to know them better... I like tat feeling of eating together and talking... it feels nice~~ tonight...I am truly happy^^

I am going home at Sunday but...I dnt think it will be a relax home day...since I nid to prepare for my final and this time...I will make sure that I read whatever I have... I will try the best that I could...

I also notice that my housemate is stress out because of final... wish tat there is smthg I could do to make them feel better~~