Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thinking of New Hairstyle~~

Wanting to change my hairstyle again~~ hehe^^ I have been planning to having it long again but....as usual... I change my mind...again~~ Haha...this is privilege of girls~~ Well... I kinda have an undecided moment b4 but... at last... I plan it to leave it longer than now and then only cut it since the new hairstyle that I have decided after discussing with my roommate... it require me to have certain area lengthen a bit~~ but it would be after I finished my exam b4 I do anything now^^ Can't wait for this exciting day to come^^


I like short hair and one sided at front but not too short this time, so I am going for the front style at the left but the back style of the right(the length which I can put beside my neck which is y i have to grow), dnt u just love them^^(the hairstyle not the guy, well~~the guys too,haha^^)