Friday, September 3, 2010

Naruto

"I'll never give up, that's my way!"

"Naruto"... this is somewhat an animation that captured my heart... it combined true philosophy with stages of story... Somehow...I can see myself in the character Naruto... We have similar issues... we have our own believe and we have something to prove... what I like about him the most is... even when he is hurt, he still manage to stand up with a smile...

His belief is keeping him going...and mine is what that is keeping me going as well...Now I truly understand wat it mean by "I bend but don't break and somehow get through"...I will never give up...

He did put in a lot of effort for what he had accomplished... I should definitely learn from him and put in more effort... I know it might be tiring at some point but like he said... "never give up"... It take guts to do so...and I think I have it...