Monday, September 13, 2010

Exam Phobia, feel protected

Everyone have something that scares them, and I have things which frighten me too. I am afraid of clown, cries (baby), splashing oil (cook), but the worst is... EXAM!!! Whenever the word exam or test come out...I get super nervous, even if it's smthg easy... Well... I did try to shake it off but... sigh... I guess I can't do everything alone.

T
oday's test was not that terrifying, maybe it's because of the person beside me... It was that guy who helped me when I had a breakdown at ptptn last time... He doesn't talk much, but somehow... when I am around him... I feel protected... I am not even sure if that's a good thing...but I like how it feels^^ I haven't felt like this in a very long time... Maybe this is a little magic he had on me...(haha..sound like some spell) It's nice to feel like this once in a while though^^

That's about it for today, have to continue study now ^^