Friday, December 9, 2011

Why bother~

I thought you know me and I thought you will see the truth beneath all this but you really let me down =( I thought maybe I can have a great friend out of this but then the way you think of me is just a big disappointment~

I thought you come and find me is because you treat me as a friend and see the good in me but then eventually I think this is all in my head~ You probably just don't want to make a mess out of everything for your own good~

Lately I have been thinking of just don't care about anything, go and have random sex, flirt with everyone, decorate myself, screw the people around me and stop treating people sincerely because my sincerity is worth nothing to them~

You seems to think that I have excuses for everything and can't see that good intention in me~ You should have know better~ You should have know that I am in the shit I am in now because I am too soft hearted~ but thanks to you~ I lost my last touch of decency~

I am done being the good guy~ since you see me in this way, means everyone else will see it in this way too~ then why do I bother to think for others? To you, and maybe to all, I am just a person that is good in finding excuses for everything I do anyway~ That Janice Choo Ying Yun that you know is not worth a thing~