Thursday, December 22, 2011

Prepare for a new year~

I am someone that is afraid of loneliness~ but then I am not dumb~ I know that quantity will never beat quality and I plan to have only quality next year~ done with all those fooling around~ So my new year wish is hopping for that someone that I can LOVE and LOVE me back to finally be mine to have~

I am going to prepare a diary to write in~ it's already half way done, just need to decorate it with pictures~ This is to keep track on how I think, feel and react~ This might help me to have a better reaction if next time similar case happen~ I am also preparing myself for a new maturity level which mean calmer temper, expect nothing, give out the best and not forgetting to get rid of that BAD BAD characteristic of me in being LAZY!!!

I will be that organized, happy person that I always wanted to be^^ Step by step :
Diary (Feelings)~ Daily notebook (Organized and record)~ Choose the correct friends (no clubs)~ Schedule for exercise (stamina and health)~

I think all this should be enough~ if I can follow =p