Wednesday, December 21, 2011

indecipherable?

I just saw a blog post about kiss and gesture, there is a phrase saying that if you are thinking of someone~ you are in love~ really???

The problem with me is not that I didn't think of anyone but pop out multiple people in different phrase, so indecipherable (@.@) Well~ Let's see~ Kiss on the forehead, J, because I did that to her once, pure instinct, never knew it meant " I hope we're together forever", I just do that base on what I feel at that time, warm memory =) 

Kiss on the cheek~ my latest date~ C~ I guess I should have know that our relationship is not going anywhere~ At that time, I was thinking if I drag it longer, maybe he could become the one~ but apparently, you can't control what you feel =p

Kiss on the ear, neck and lips are all intimate act and they are great memories^^ but finally~ they are JUST MEMORY~ haha~ I no longer feel anything for J or L~ Just wish that they are happy =) This time when I am typing this~ I don't have to buried what I feel anymore, because there is nothing to bury~ I wonder what cut me loose ~(^.^)~

Now comes the major indecipherable one~ Kiss on the hand and shoulder = I adore and want you? This one make me think of W (=_=)" Yes~ there is issue with her previously, but things are kinda better now~ I guess (0.0)? Even this post is from her =p The thing is~ I know that I like her, but like until I just wanna hug her? and when I do, I don't wanna let go =* My <3 feels warm and I will miss her =/

She never gave me a straight answer but I think I got it~ Since she don't feel the same way~ I guess~ I will just let this feeling lay low  until it go away itself =')