Saturday, December 3, 2011

Improvement?

Improvement is something that can be so over rated sometimes~ However, just like perfection, everybody will still pursue it, no matter how strong you are, you will eventually find something that you are not good enough and it sometimes drag you but if you let it really went through your mind and see through the possibility of improvement went through your mind then you will know that actually it's something good~

Sometimes I think that it is perfectly normal to be weak in certain area but that doesn't mean that I am satisfied with what I have and who I am now~ I believe that if I really try harder, longer, I will reached what I consider as SATISFACTORY^^

I admit that I am greedy and arrogant sometimes but I am just human, and I think I do deserve certain characteristic of weakness don't I? Besides~ I find that if I am asking myself to slowly change towards better, it's actually not a bad thing =)

And it's DECIDED!!! I AM STILL GOING TO PURSUE PERFECTION AND I AM GOING TO TRY CORRECT THOSE WEAKNESS OF MINE SO THAT I CAN BECOME A BETTER PERSON!!! WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA =P