Sunday, December 11, 2011

clear but a bit sad

I was confuse with what I feel about a friend of mine. I realized that I treat her in a different way, I will be more caring, anxious and careful with her~

When she is around, I feel calm and when she talk, I laugh :-) that's rare for me~ I find her very cute and I feel like protecting her, I even explain because scare that she will misunderstand, I even try to change bad habit so that I won't be a bad influence for her~

Actually today I just wanna know but then I realized that I really do feel something more, and eventually, I gather up my courage and ask~ at first she didn't give an answer but then, she gave me an answer that made me feel sad~

I think now I know what I feel and how she feels about me, but somehow, I am sad :'(


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1