Friday, November 25, 2011

first and also last time

I can hear my own heartbeat stop when I saw the scene, no warning, no explain, just plain shock~

As usual, everything nid to let me feel like I got tested on the spot, but this time, the pain is making me feel like vomiting, literary~ and this is no test~ the first time having the person I like bringing a new partner~

Didn't even have the decency to warn me about her new boyfriend? I could have just stay home or go with other ppl if she would have or anyone would have just warn me about being all in pairs~

I thought she wasn't ready for relationship, I thought she can't handle it but she was with a guy from kl yesterday, as her boyfriend~

As I said, if you don't like me, just say so, don't give me all those crap and let me see this, I can hear my own heart shattered the moment I see their hands holding when I look towards the backseat while in the car~

Earlier that time, I let a friend wait untill gastric, and the other two waiting infront of the shopping complex because go and fetch her "friend", I should have know~ once again, too blind to see it~

I am done with all this crap, done with her~ done~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1