Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clubbing night~

I was asked to go clubbing, and I went =) I was aiming to have fun and I did^^ I went into a sexy dance competition, met a girl that is pretty cool~ I even learned some move from one of them^^ Had 9 shots of TEQUILA!!!

She came later~ I purposely have almost zero contact with her after my birthday because my heart really shatter to dust from what she said~ I don't think she cares and maybe even notice~ Throughout the whole night, I was interacting and dancing with others but then she gone up dancing without anyone protecting her and I was pushed by a friend to be the protector~ but due to drinking and high heels, I have to stand still for a while, and from holding each other's waist, it suddenly become a hug~ It just feel so familiar and warm but then I just walk away to the bathroom~ I don't want that and don't need that especially not from someone that CAN'T LOVE ME even if she DO LOVE ME~