Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Still~

I saw her just now, talk a little bit, she seems to be doing great with her new bracelet and her face does look better =) I am glad that it all went well for her~ She is busy with her assignments and going to teach dance at gym room~

I still go through her profile, and her pictures when I miss her, it's beginning to be a habit of mine~ Became a STALKER now? haha~

Two days ago, a friend asked if I still feel for her and my answer surprised myself~ I answered YES, NEVER CHANGED~ Aren't I suppose to let it go already?

In my heart, I know that I LOVE HER, NEVER STOP~ I am happy just because I get to see her~ I don't want anything from her, I am satisfy just by seeing her once awhile I guess~
I have been changing a lot lately, unfortunately, in a bad way, and I am running away from my assignments, I wonder if last trimester, is this what she was feeling? So crash by assignment and social life and everything else? Yet, I am blind enough to not notice it ='(

I wonder when I dated that guy, did she feel jealous? Will she understand me well enough to know that I was just helping the guy from embarrassment? Or will she think that I have already move on? I hope that she knows but I wish that she will never know~ Let this be a secret and the pain on me alone =')