Tuesday, November 29, 2011

cute :-) haha :-P

Today is a plain day at first, I got a little unwell because accidentally drank a bottle of soy milk that was expired, haha, really very blur :-P

Then later at night, I got better, and went dinner with friends as usual, everything was plain and normal~

Here comes the cute part, just before one of the last passenger get down from the car, he look to me and said "I like to have dinner with you more and more", this is just so cute and sweet :-P this is the first time any guy ever said something like this to me, haha~

I do find him cute~ hehe~ he is quiet but warm at the same time, somehow made me wanna take a shot, but this one, I will take it slowly, just to make sure how we feel for each other :-) no rush ;-)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1