Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy and sad at the same time~

Haha~ what a weird feeling~ Today is nice~ I sleep, play, and eat whole day^^ Not bad if once in a while my life is this peaceful and quiet^^ Today I know that I have made the right choice^^ The post was meant for me~ I know^^ It writes, "你给的爱,太过沉重...不是你不好,而是我只想单身... " I am somehow happy that my love is notice but this feeling also make me wanna cry while smiling =')

I will buried everything deep inside my heart =) as I said~ she will never have to know~ but still~ I wish that someday there will be a person that can give her the right feel =') I suddenly recall that I once said to her~ "I will be happy for her if she found someone that make her happy even if the person is not me"

My heart can only take so much~ No more of this true love thingy~ Maybe it's just not my thing =) But I have no regret in trying and at least I know that I give out my best b4 (^_^)