Monday, October 10, 2011

As long as she is happy~

I thought I had experience love previously~ but...haha~  I fall in love with someone I originally thought impossible~ but she responded =) I started to pursue her and after a month, she said YES~ I was unimaginably happy^^ She is perfect to me =* I also notice that her "friends" aren't sincere and her image is degraded by others =( I never care what others said, because what I see in her is pure beauty and unique quality that can approach me^^ I never knew being with someone could be so beautiful but~ she prove me wrong^^

I love her~ maybe even more than I love myself~ But I never knew it's actually stress to her~ What a fatal mistake that leads to a breakup, haha~ stupid me~ I never understand why two people who love each other can't be together~ but now I know =(

 I really fight for this relationship to work~ but all I really wanted was her happiness~ so I told her to stop thinking about coming back to me~ Each and every word I typed in that message is like a knife slicing through my heart~ But really~ as long as she is happy~ I can hide all these feelings away, she never have to know =')