Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Result out so does me~

Today my result was released and I am glad that it wasn't as bad as I expected =DDDD PTPTN safe!!! (^-^)y I have decided to focus only on my education and nothing else next semester~ I will block everything out!!! NO MORE!!! I HAD IT!!!!  >:{

My blog and facebook got hack again~ WTH!!!!! If it was hacked during other time and posted something else or even to someone else~ I wont be this piss off and emo now!!! I wont care about other things but if you wanna ruin my day~ u couldn't have found a more torturing way than this (>w<") Why involve the person whom I care so much about? What have I done to deserve this (-_-;)

I don't want to make things akward~ that is y I decide to hide everything and keep it to myself~ I can and I will (o~0;) apparently~ I am not ready to deal with her~ and it only took me one facebook post to make me realized it ='( but I believe I can hide it!!!  (^-^)V