Saturday, October 30, 2010

Charity Work^^

I just love to be involve in this kind of activity, meaningful and helpful^^ I always think that if you help ppl more and see what other is suffering about instead of wining about ur own life...u get to know yourself more, more importantly, love yourself more~ Life is wonderful if u can just see the beauty of it^^

Our activities are great, I got a little cut at my thumb but nothing serious and I can really see their happiness when we play, when we give out our love^^ I was hosting the game, so my voice is a little affected but it's worth it^^ I am exhausted when I got back to hostel but warm and full^^ Many pictures was taken but I haven't seen it yet, hopefully my chairman can upload ASAP^^ I would love to do more of this and have more memories taken in^^