Monday, October 11, 2010

Summary before I start a new chapter

I decided to write a summary of this trimester. Erm... There are happy and unhappy incidents as always, I was drawn by temptation, affected by surroundings and made a lot of decisions, some results are not to be proud of but not bad. I was misunderstood, dissapointed, betrayed and saved.

I know that I somehow affect ppl, helped, and I sure did made one hell of an impression!!! I thought that I was unable to fit in, but then I realized that I am apart of many groups, just that I didn't notice it. The social result turn out to be quite something^^

I decided to pursue a serious relationship, which I manage to not randomly pick someone. I found my way back to drawing, started observing again, and saw unique qualities in ppl^^ My trimester turn out to be perfect in it's own way =) Plus, I notice that I ought to be more of an ego than a superego and stop being so sceptic all the time... maybe sometimes, doing the wrong thing is the right move~~

I am quite satisfied with how this chapter end and may the next one be a blast*****