Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sprained ankle~

A morning started in the hard way, haha~ I won't necessary say that it was a bad morning because it kinda make me realize that I have some truly great friends around^^

It happen outside my hostel, I was cycling to campus like usual but when it's time for my break to come to the action, it took it's holiday for vacation I guess... with only my front break working, it causes my bike to drift then knock down three construction worker and a sprained ankle as punishment for me. T-T

In campus, comes those great friends, one of them give me a ride on his bike to go from  block to block, the other accompany me to pass those long waiting hour for the next class, I do have great friends rite? O~hell yeah~^^

I hope my leg will heal ASAP, because I really wish to go to the old folks home for charity work this Friday~ I think I will apply med and a lot of massage to help it heal faster, hopefully I can make it^^ "cross finger"