Saturday, October 2, 2010

My fish die

Well, two days ago I was busy cleaning up that huge fish tank which is bigger than I am since my fish die... we suspect that it die because the water is too "hard" and salty... we should have change the water huh....but I never did like that fish anyway, always splashing the water when I walk pass it...

Then I went out today to buy 6 fishes which is adorable and swim so freely and active in that big tank, finally got  the fishes that don't hate me. After that, my mom and I went to buy some grocery and very lucky of me to find that plug I have been looking for a long time now, it's a plug that charges only the battery without the phone, my other phone's charger socket is ruin and today the solution came to me, hehe~ great luck huh^^

Today is a great day with the perfect weather of a little rain and breezing air, my day has ended peacefully today but it's not the end of my life story yet, it's just where it began again, with a whole new page of excitement~